Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
We offeryou exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives. We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Show More Key responsibilities
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Oriented to Internal Control application
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, based on Global Policies
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information. According IFRS
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options. Oriented to Internal Control application and Local Regulation
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. According IFRS
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. According IFRS
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Focal point for SII, Central Bank, Municipalities and other Local legal entities.
• 5+years of experience in accounting/finance
• CPA certified
• Reporting in One Stream
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Research Results
• SFAS Rules
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
• English proficiency intermediate
• Excel proficiency intermediate to advanced
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work Maersk Group