Cloud DevSecOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer (BB-5DB43)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.Preferred Qualifications
Cloud DevSecOps Engineer/Site Reliability EngineerOracle Advanced Customer Services Security is building a cloud security center of excellence function to partner with our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure security team with the goal of providing our customers cloud native solutions built around the world class OCI capabilities in the most secure manner possible, leveraging cloud DevOps best practices and an agile deployment methodology.As a senior member of this team, you will work closely with your peers and OCI counterparts to design, package, deploy, run and maintain cloud native solutions leveraging the bleeding edge capabilities being developed by the OCI team. Responsibilities
· Align ACS Security solutions with industry standards/frameworks, and cloud deployment best practices.
· Evaluate, design, and develop cloud security solutions to address business problems.
· Recommend changes to existing controls and systems.
· Provide creative and innovative solutions that bridge the gap between requirements and OCI capabilities.
· Participate in full solutions lifecycle including engaging with key business stakeholders to understand requirements, performing business analysis and relaying feedback to the OCI development partners to improve future offerings.
· Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to changing or ambiguous situations.
· Evangelize security and application solutions and controls by creating and communicating presentations both internally and externally.
· Participate in a DevSecOps like environment to support the business and customers in adopting the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Gen2 cloud and capabilities.
· Stay current on industry trends and cloud providers capabilities
· Maintain a rigorous connection to evolving solutions within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and among other industry cloud providers.
· Challenges and opportunities are plentiful in this role as you apply your knowledge in helping to develop and secure new offerings using OCI features and capabilities. Qualifications
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience relevant to functional area with 6+ years of related experience.
· Extensive cloud security engineering / design experience on one of the major cloud platforms AWS, GCP, Azure, OCI (preferred)
· Extensive background in cloud applications, cloud platforms and/or experience providing cloud infrastructure platforms in complex environments.
· Fluent in CICD tooling and automation capabilities
· Experience with application migration to cloud services and the security considerations required
· Experience with Oracle’s software / hardware / cloud products and services.
· Experience with other cloud provider offerings/capabilities a plus.
· Experience with network protocols, topologies and encryption
· Experience with identity management systems and protocols
· Experience with one or more of the following required (Kubernetes, Kafka, Microservices, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
· Solid understanding of both Windows and Linux platforms, Oracle Linux experience preferred Preferred Qualifications
· Knowledge of industry security concepts / frameworks and regulatory standards such as ISO-27001, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, FedRamp, etc. is preferred.
· CISSP, CCSK, GIAC , CISA or other security certifications preferredor infrastructure / security architecture certifications are preferred.
· Experience in cloud native technologies a must.
· Ability to script in python or other common language preferred.
· Background in automation tools.
· Experience working in a fast-paced DevOps environment, either supporting or directly.
· Previous OCI (Oracle Gen2 Cloud) experience preferred
· Previous AWS, GCP, Azure experience preferred
· Application Development Experience a plus.
Responsible for advanced planning, design and build of security systems, applications, environments and architectures; oversees the implementation of security systems, applications, environments and architectures and ensures compliance with information security standards and corporate security policies and procedures.Provides technical advice and direction to support the design and development of secure architectures.May participate in an incident management team, bringing advanced-level skills to respond to security events in line with Oracle incident response playbooks. Investigates purported intrusions and breaches, and oversees root cause analysis. Coordinates incidents with other business units and may act as Incident Commander of serious incidents. Develops new methods, and playbooks, as well as sophisticated scripts, applications, and tools, and trains others in their use.May participate in an incident management team, responding to security events in line with Oracle incident response playbooks. Investigates purported intrusions and breaches, and oversees root cause analysis. Coordinates incidents with other business units and may act as incident commander of serious incidents. Participates in developing new methods, playbooks throughout Oracle.Evaluates existing and proposed technical architectures for security risk, provides technical advice to support the design and development of secure architectures and recommends security controls to mitigate those risks. Evaluations of internal security architecture may include design assessment, risk assessment, and threat modeling.Brings advanced-level skills to research, evaluate, track, and manage information security threats and vulnerabilities in situations where in-depth analysis of ambiguous information is required, and where computer programming/scripting knowledge is required.Work with Senior management to develop and implement a multi-year security roadmapFocus on operational and strategic level tasks, and provide counsel and guidance to the junior level security operations engineers in the department.
Minimum of 8 years related experience in an information security role supporting security programs and security engineering/architecture in complex enterprise environments. Hands on experience with enterprise security architecture, engineering and implementation required.Knowledge of compliance program security controls, like ISO 27001, SOC 2, HITRUST, and FedRAMP, as applied to cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS operations.Familiarity with SDLC principles and scripting & programming languages (such as Terraform, Python, and Ruby).Strong knowledge of: Cloud architecture and security principles. Risk Management Frameworks. *nix and Windows system administration.Experience with: Logging and log analysis. Identity management principles and technology.Preferred but not required qualifications include:Bachelor-level university degree in a relevant field from an accredited university, or equivalent. Strong knowledge of web technologies, middleware, database, OS, firewalls, network communication protocols and methods.Knowledge of database security principles.Knowledge of encryption technologies and architectures.Expert level experience in evaluating and assessing security threats across a variety of environments and industries.Expert level understanding of secure networking principles, routers, switches and load balancers.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job:Information Security Engineering
calendar_todayhace 1 día
info Regular Employee Hire
location_onLas Condes, Chile