Director, Latin America Sales - Machine Automation Solutions (BB-CCB61)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
The Director of Latin America Sales for Machine Automation Solutions will set the strategic direction and execution of plans to drive sales growth, penetration, and profitability in Latin America consistent with business plans, policies, and customer needs. This role leads all activities in the region related to channel, direct sales, and business development, and oversees development of strategies to maximize the sale of core products, identify and secure new business opportunities, develop new customers while exceeding customer expectations. This position will report directly to the Vice President Sales for Machine Automation Solutions.Responsibilities
• Meets or exceed sales growth objectives for Latin America
• Directs and coordinates all activities to promote and support sale of products and services including preparation of regional sales and orders forecasts, sales meetings, near- and long-term growth plans and accountability for regional KPIs
• Develops executive level relationships with marquee / strategic customers and decision-makers and routinely makes customer visits; directs commercial negotiations with customers, agents and distributors
• Drives regional sales strategy including analysis of competitors positioning, services and selling approaches, market trends, internal capabilities, and marketing program needs
• Establishes, drives, and directs specific account initiatives that strengthen the value Emerson delivers to the customer and creates opportunities for Emerson
• Drives process for assessing organizational performance including organization development and planning; develops high potential talent to the next level of leadership.
• Networks with Emerson peers in region to create new opportunities and improve Emerson’s success in delivering differentiated solutions for customers
• Provides leadership in fostering a customer-focused culture.
• Performs tasks and oversees special projects and assignments as may be assigned
• Promotes a positive global Company image
• Absolute compliance to the ethics policy
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science or Business plus 10 years of experience required; MBA preferred.
• Experience in an industrial sales environment with progression to district or regional level sales management roles OR experience in a business development environment with automation or controls with progression to a Director level preferred.
• Experience leading and implementing marketing strategies within a regional or matrix organization, with a focus on increasing customer engagement and sales growth.
• Exceptional skills in understanding business challenges and ability to think analytically and strategically to drive sales performance.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to lead by effectively planning, assigning, and tracking across multiple geographies.
• Broad based knowledge of sales planning and management, as well as strategy development.
• Ability to train and coach sales team.
• Good presentation and computer skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; proficient in English, Spanish is required and Portuguese is a plus
• Travel greater than 50% International Travel.
calendar_todayhace 11 horas
work Greenlee Textron Inc