QA Automation Engineer (BB-D7C5E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
Who We Are
1health is a Testing as a Service (TaaS) company that makes precision health possible and affordable by managing the deployment, verifications, logistics, payments, reporting, and data analytics around all medical testing. We make insights possible in ways that have never been possible in healthcare by aggregating high-quality test data into a modern data analytics platform.
We are AI engineers, scientists, data geeks, and UX designers who believe that modern diagnostic testing should be easier, more cost-effective and that the aggregate data should drive better health care decisions through smart algorithms.
1health is a team of technology and health industry professionals who believe that diagnostic, wellness, and health testing should be simple, affordable, and straightforward. We created an easy-to-use software platform that delivers Testing as a Service (Taas). From ordering, logistics, and collection to real-time tracking, reporting, data aggregation, and billing, the 1health TaaS platform provides end-to-end process management for precision testing at scale. 1health TaaS helps reduce costs while increasing efficiencies across organizations and is the trusted partner of corporations, universities, health organizations, and governments across the United States.
About the Job
If you are a dynamic, self-oriented with a sense of urgency QA Automation Engineer, experienced working on Scrum/Kanban methodologies, we want to hear from you. Don't wait any longer, and apply to join our second to none team at 1health.io.
As a QA Automation Engineer your Responsibilities will be:
● Work side-by-side with engineers as part of the agile team
● Hands-on testing of web applications and APIs
● Work with DevOps engineers to implement quality control as part of the Continuous Integration/Delivery process
● Help engineers and product owners with acceptance, regression, and end-to-end testing
● Understand the tradeoffs between manual and automated testing
● Automate manual tests as needed
What we value:
● At least 5 years of hands-on experience in software development field
● Possess core cultural values: positive energy, clear communication, efficient execution, and continuous learning
● Comprehension of object-oriented concepts and practical knowledge of at least one language (e.g. Java, Python, etc.)
● Practitioner of shift-left testing approach
● Experience with both manual and automated testing
● Practical experience with various test automation tools and techniques
● Hands-on experience in testing web applications and APIs (we use Django and Flask)
● Understanding of working with compliance requirements
● Recent experience working on Scrum/Kanban teams
● Practical knowledge of AWS
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
● Previous experience working in startup environments
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 1 día