Sales Representative -Education (BB-06977)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
Oracle University’s Education Sales Representatives are part of a team of creative, hard-working, and resourceful sellers looking to fuel growth for Oracle University. In this highly strategic sales role, you will sell Oracle University’s services and solutions via digital means (phone, email, social, etc.) to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts. You will make meaningful cross-functional relationships within Oracle and Oracle University along with current and potential Oracle University customers. As an ESR, you’ll be spearheading the client acquisition in partnership with product sales creating a full solution of products and services. In many cases, you will be in contact with Oracle customers that are not yet Oracle University customers. The ESR team is a critical component of our Go-To-Market model and presents an outstanding opportunity to hone one’s skills while building a strong foundation in preparation for an exciting and rewarding career with Oracle.
• Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals for closed/won business by creating value to customers for our solution footprint
• Prospect, create, own, progress, and close opportunities within your defined addressable market for Oracle University
• Master account strategies and planning to deliver on your assigned targets consistently
• Expertly articulate the value of Oracle University solutions and overcome objections
• Develop Subject Matter Expertise in your assigned industry/vertical/offering stack (be the person others seek out for your in-depth solution knowledge and sales know-how) and maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors and industry trends
• Amplify sales through phone calls, emails, web-based presentations, and other digital selling techniques, ensuring you articulate product positioning and strategies
• Opportunity Tracking – Monitor opportunities through the Oracle University sales process and ensure all CRM records are always properly updated. Be responsible for accurately forecasting opportunities and participate in account reviews with Oracle University sales management
• Ensuring a professional sales experience for customers during all aspects of the sales process and touchpoints, including formal meetings agendas, formal follow-up, and issue resolution in a timely fashion
• Evangelize Oracle University services leveraging your mastery of digital/social selling techniques
• Rigor and Drive – Have the aptitude and wherewithal for generating pipeline through effective prospecting, progressing deals through the various sales stages, and drive business to close with a deep sense of intensity and urgency
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a positive self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
• Possess strong business acumen and personal networking skills
• Has deep CRM experience and hygiene
• Is excellent with written/verbal communications/negotiating and closing skills
• Has strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of creativity/resourcefulness
• Is highly motivated, driven and is a self-starting individual with a positive attitude
• Thrives in a face-paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Has a four-year college degree in Computer Science, Business or other Technical degrees
• Has five years+ of prior sales closing experience in a B2B tech environment selling tech or services
• Proven ability to work within complex sales organizations with a track record of success
• Experience with selling IaaS, PaaS, DB, Developer Technologies, or Hardware is a major plus
• Minimal business travel or work outside the office required
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
calendar_todayhace 12 horas
location_onLas Condes, Chile