Panel Administrator Assoc 2 (BB-1871E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
Under close guidance and supervision, administers routine data collection.
• Initiates calls to pharmacies using a prepared selling strategy.
• Promotes pharmacy participation in syndicated, on-going panels as recommended.
• Initiates follow-up calls with panels to achieve maximum rate of return, following prescribed script. Receives and processes all incoming calls from panel, responding to some routine questions and referring non-routine questions to manager.
• Prepares and mails hardcopy data collection documents to assigned panel.
• Collects information from panel and ensures quality meets basic requirements.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• One (1) years exposure to medical products and/or doctor’s offices Pref
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to follow established procedures to resolve routine matters.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
info Full time