Data Scientist (BB-EB9E3)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CL
Descripción:We are looking for a Data Science. Our website offers companies advanced tools for the management of selection processes and provides professionals with access to new employment opportunities, with more than 100 million visits per month and more than 1000 million page views.
Your main responsibilities:
• Extraction y selection of different features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning
• Enhancing data pipelines
• Processing, cleansing and verifying data integrity used for the analysis processes
• Creating automated ml-systems and constant performance tracking
You will bring:
• University degree in Mathematics, Computer science, Physics or similar
• Strong experience in machine learning (SVM, KNN, Naive Bayes, Random Forests...)
• Experience with frameworks like MatplotLib, Scikit, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras (Python Stack)
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
• Knowledge of Natural Language Processing
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing...
• Proficiency in Python
Desirable but not mandatory skills:
• Knowledge on Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL, Spark...)
• Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-based operating systems.
• Team worker; ability to work with teams
• Proactive, motivated and willing to consolidate and develop a professional career
• Analytical, logical and critical thinking. Solid problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
• Committed and positive.
• Advisory skills
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work Especialistas de Reclutamiento