Head of Growth (BB-97802)
Encontrado en: Jooble CL
Hi, We are Appjobs!
The orchestrator of the #FutureOfWork and the world's largest community of gig-workers with members in over 3000 cities across the globe.
This time we are looking for a new Appjobber to join our leadership team by heading User Growth!
We are closing a year of rapid growth and looking ahead to another thrilling year. As our Head of Growth, you are eager to take on ambitious goals, to think outside the box, and have a ‘no task too big or too small’ attitude.
You have a passion for truly getting to know our users and deeply understand their motives, dreams, and ambitions. You have experience driving projects from idea to execution, developing omnichannel user acquisition strategies, and leading a highly engaged and productive team.
- Own our market-facing brand strategy and make efficient investment choices as part of an omnichannel marketing strategy
- Be a key stakeholder in the development of all Appjobs products and services
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to set company strategy, goals, and plans over a multi-year time horizon
- Lead the design, creation, and delivery of creative content with a focus on digital channels and collateral
- Build (recruit, mentor, and develop) a world-class growth team
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment filled with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Significant experience in marketing or high-volume user sign-up
- Experience with managing successful global campaigns
- Proven track record of increasing growth and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel
- Demonstrated expertise in leading a complex operational function
- Core understanding of data-driven marketing strategies and decision making
- Ability to effectively communicate mission, vision, and goals to internal and external audiences
- A self-starter attitude and a passion for working in fast-paced environments
- To be a part of the journey of one of the most interesting Starts Up there are, with a purpose to shape the Future of Work as we know it
- To lead a highly diversified international team
- To be part of a transparent and vibrant Startup culture
- To join a remote-first working company
- A generous Tech and Health Allowance to use as you see fit
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Our Perks & Benefits revolve around freedom. Freedom to create. Freedom to decide. In return, we expect each other to handle that freedom responsibly and with a clear commitment to deliver on our Objectives and Key Results.
- We are Remote first As long as you can effectively work and collaborate with the rest of the team you have a lot of freedom to choose where and when to work.
- BYOD powered by AppJobs Ever heard of BYOB? (Bring Your Own Beer). We are BYOD. (Bring Your Own Device). So you choose the tech you need to deliver on your goals and we will give you the financial support for it.
- Workations and offsites We try to get the whole team together at least twice per year to bond and work together. And have fun!
- Make a difference, with your conviction We are all about shaping the future of work to the benefit of workers worldwide. Essentially becoming the gig-workers' best friend. The ways to achieve this mission are plentiful. Within AppJobs you get the freedom to test your ideas on how to make the future of work better all over the world.
With a team spanning 10+ nationalities and physically located on 4 continents we want to mirror the diversity of the people we aim to empower through our product.
At AppJobs we value humility over brute force, data over opinions and action over talk.
Started in 2017, AppJobs.com is the world’s largest community of gig workers with 1m+ members across 400+ cities and 40 countries, adding 20k+ members every week. AppJobs is listing over 1k gig-platforms globally.
The platform allows its members to find, compare, rate, and review all app-based jobs in their vicinity.
In the future of work, AppJobs is each gig-worker’s digital companion and the gig-industry’s global HR-partner.
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
calendar_todayhace 4 días