Manager Investigations (BB-5C4C4)
Encontrado en: Jooble CL
Manager Investigations - Americas | Santiago
Job Posting End Date: 30-Mar-2021;22:59:59GMT
Job State/Province: Santiago
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
The Ethics & Compliance team’s role is to protect BHP’s integrity by preventing and mitigating compliance risks and setting the ethical standards for how we operate in line with Our Charter. We design and govern controls, processes and training content related to ethical conduct, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism financing, competition, market manipulation, price reporting, export controls, sanctions, anti-boycott or state/commercial secrets laws. Our Ethics and Investigations team manages our business conduct reporting helpline and investigates the most serious allegations of breaches.
As the Manager Investigations, you will primarily be responsible for responsible for the management of BHP’s Americas Investigations Team, reviewing and conducting investigations . Reporting to the Head of Ethics & Investigations, you will be responsible for the following:
- Recruit and manage the Americas Investigations team, providing mentoring and leadership, and driving performance;
- Ensure compliance with the investigations framework including upskilling the Investigations team to comply with the investigations framework;
- Allocate resources and cases to the Investigations team;
- Review Investigations Reports, ensuring completion of cases to a high standard, complying with evidentiary laws and policies relating to evidence;
- Provide training in accordance with the Investigations framework and risk profiles;
- Draw on developments in international best practice, regulatory guidance and learnings from investigations to drive continuous improvement;
- Drive engagement with key senior stakeholders across BHP including Internal Audit and Assurance, Health Safety and Environment, Ethics & Compliance, Legal and Human Resources, as well as Site and Group Functions General Managers and Vice Presidents.
- Perform complex Category A investigations in accordance with Investigations Framework. Direct the investigation of Significant Matters across BHP’s global operations, including by:
- Drives continuous enhancement of the Investigations Framework; and
- Prepares Investigation Framework training materials, delivers training to stakeholders and provides assistance to those undertaking business conduct investigations.
Skills and Other Qualifications
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a corporate investigator, ideally from within a multinational organisation, government or forensic environment.
- Strong experience and involvement with complex matters and sensitive internal investigations into conduct which may potentially have serious disciplinary or criminal consequences for employees.
- Solid understanding of forensic technology issues, including legal and regulatory evidence preservation obligations.
- Professional qualifications in legal, compliance, accounting, human resources or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement, coaching and influencing with senior stakeholder groups in challenging environments.
- Exposure to strategic risk management, including the identification and control of emerging risks in a dynamic delivery environment.
- Budget and vendor management experience would be an advantage.
- Communication: Effective verbal and written communication (crisp, confident, clear and succinct) with personnel at all levels (including senior management). Diplomatic yet firm.
- Analytical and adaptable: strong analytical skills, adaptable to and embraces change; works well with ambiguity; able to successfully engage people from different cultures to build trusted relationships
- Proactive self-starter: actively identifies issues and risks and develops appropriate solutions to appropriately manage
- High Performance: High achieving, motivated, positive outlook, enthusiastic and solutions driven
- Problem Solving: Cuts through complexity and ambiguity to help others understand key issues
- Step Up and acts with Integrity at all times: Indicates a willingness to take responsibility and lead outcomes.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
calendar_todayhace 5 días