Product Procurement Back Up Executive H/M (BB-A45D7)
Encontrado en: Jooble CL
Product Procurement Back Up Executive H/M Referencia2019-4449
Geodis - Business Development
Product Procurement Back Up Executive H/M
The function of the position consists mainly in supporting the Ocean Product and Procurement Manager, keeping the rates updated in the corresponding systems, supporting it in the administration of the requests for rates for the bids and in the preparation of the forms with said rates and conditions. Be alert of changes in services and prepare presentations for commercial equipment, customer service, etc.
Find and support the Ocean Product and Procurement Manager in finding the best options for the company, implement products that help the commercial area in attracting new business, make the company more profitable, maintain and develop existing customers as well as attract new customers.
Support the sales support area in times that are necessary either due to lack of personnel or vacations.
Support and work together with him Ocean Product & Procurement Manager in what corresponds to achieve the development of the different routes, by means of the permanent maintenance of the rates, comparative tables and presentations. In addition to being attentive to market changes and alternatives for constant improvement in the different traffics and development of new products.
1. Adaptability: The ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations and with different individuals or groups.
2. Business Vision: The understanding of the business, the principles of the industry and general performance, in terms of financial measures and profitability. Ability to apply this knowledge in order to achieve results and increase the performance and profitability of the company.
3. Teamwork: The ability and willingness to use emotional intelligence to interact at all levels, in order to promote collaboration and maintain relationships with business partners in order to influence business results and find the approach that aims to win-win.
4. Client service approach: The ability and desire to answer questions, meet the wishes and requirements of both internal and external customers, discovering, recognizing and understanding their needs and building a long-term relationship.
5. Initiative: The ability to recognize opportunities, possibilities or threats and respond (proactively) to them effectively.
• Basic knowledge of Comex.
• Languages: advanced English
• Advanced Excel handling
• Advanced Power Point management
• Pc management
• Know the internal regulations of Hygiene, order and industrial safety
• Know the use and types of extinguishers
• Take note of the matrix of risks identified in the workplace
• Know the emergency plan of the office (s) where he works
• Ensure compliance with current policies and processes.
• High sense of commitment and adherence to the values of the company
• Familiar with the import and export processes
• Good knowledge of import and export IT tools
• Good management of the tariffs of the item.
• Good communication skills internally and externally
• Good knowledge of computer systems, with a willingness to learn
• Able to plan your work time effectively
calendar_todayhace 5 días