Talent Acquisition Analyst - Southern Cluster (BB-8FFC6)
Encontrado en: Jooble CL
Descripción:Recruiting Analyst (fixed term role) At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough. If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you! We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements. On this role YOU will be responsible for Partners with business leaders to accomplish staffing level goals for a select group of positions. Main responsibilities will be sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates. The main purpose of this role is: 1. Be owner on recruiting process for the Cluster
2. Partner with Hiring Managers in the recruiting process from beginning to end: • Collaborate in building staffing plans, develop strategies and implement action plans. • Identify and share recruitment standard methodologies across business units. • Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements. • Initiate and maintain a multifaceted network of contacts to help identify strong candidates for hiring needs. • Build and maintain effective partnerships and positive relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, candidates and leaders. • Advise hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details. Negotiate offers. Provide candidate offer package recommendation to hiring managers.
3. Handle data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is accurately handled in a timely manner.
4. Guarantee an outstanding Candidate Experience that must be reflected in our metrics.
5. Provide administrative support when needed Qualifications Qualifications: Essential: • A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required. • A minimum of 1-2 years experience in Recruitment is required. • Speak, read and write fluently in English and Spanish • Location of the role: Santiago de Chile, Chile • Type of Contract: Fixed Term (1 year contract) Desirable: • Experience with Targeted Selection/Behavioral Interviewing. Competencies: • You should have a proven capability in recruiting for wide variety of positions in multiple functional disciplines. Competencies: • Must have a confirmed capability in recruiting for wide variety of positions in multiple functional fields. • Excellent social communication, customer-service and organization skills required. • Demonstrable ability to apply discernment to ambiguous or out-of-policy situations. • Attention to detail and ability to deal appropriately with confidential information. • Balance multiple projects at a time is required, as is the ability to develop relationships and influence others. • Must have demonstrable knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc).
• Ability to work within a team approach is required.
Descripción de la Empresa: * Descripción Funciones del Cargo: Buscamos un Asistente para el área de Recursos Humanos para que apoye los distintos procesos...
Desde Importante Empresa De Ingeniería Y Construcción - Santiago
Importante empresa de Servicios se encuentra actualmente en busca de un administrativo de recursos humanos, con experiencia en el rubro minería, para la ciudad...
Se requiere contratar para reemplazo por un mínimo de 2 meses, 1 cargo administrativo, idealmente que tengan experiencia en administración publica, área de...Empresa de Seguridad busca profesional para el área de Recursos Humanos con experiencia en procesos de Certificación, trabajo con plataformas.
Desde Alianza Seguridad - Santiago
Publicado hace un mes
¿Necesitas ayuda o tienes alguna sugerencia para hacernos?
calendar_todayhace 6 días