Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Position Title: Brand Manager
Functional Area: Marketing
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
Motorola Mobility (a Lenovo Company) is one of the world’s fastest growing smartphone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Scope of Responsibiities
- Responsible for the 360° Marketing plan. Understand the strategy and suggest changes.
- Expert level of management on different types of agencies: PR, ATL, Digital, Social Media, CRM, BTL.
- Market information analysis (SOI, SOV, Benchmarks, Trends, etc).
- Executes marketing activities with the objective to reach sales target (volume, revenue and GM).
- Build brand (awareness, consideration, intention) through the search of creative ideas and marketing plan executions.
- Make and supervise marketing activities to be regionally aligned.
- Budget management and optimization. Measure and analyze marketing campaign results making weekly reports.
- Support Co-MKT endeavors with key clients.
- Negotiation with vendors and clients.
- Supervise brand execution in point of sales.
- Commercial or Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing positions.
- Advanced English skills.
- High level on building presentations in Power Point.
- Advanced communications skills.
Sobre la empresa
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.